- In-depth Knowledge and Experience in client specifics and experience in all types of provider Enrollment & maintenance transactions.
- 5-6 years of experience in PDM domain. With over 1 year of experience as a supervisor
- Proven track record in managing processes, streamlining workflows and excellent people management skills.
- Need to be a people centric manager who could articulate the employee challenges to the management as well as motivate the team towards desired project goals.
- Adhering to various regulatory and compliance practices.
- Provide excellent customer service to customers (physician, health plans, affiliates, delegates, insured, and all associated business partners) by:
- Quickly and accurately identifying and assessing customer needs and taking appropriate action steps to satisfy those needs
- Solve problems systematically using sound business judgment and following through on commitments using an automated approach whenever possible
- Respond to customers in a polite and professional manner
- Complete assigned work within established TAT and Quality metrics while remaining within downtime parameters to ensure customer satisfaction
- Establish successful working relationship with business partners
- Ability to resolve quality validation issues concerning any quality process
- Consistently meet established service, productivity, and quality standards
- Maintaining and Ownership of reports both internal as well as for the clients.
- Presenting the data and provide deep insights about the process to the Clients as well as Internal Management.
- Managing and co- ordinating training programs
- Excellent in Coaching and providing feedback to the team. Take necessary HR actions as part of the Performance Improvement Process.
Key Performance Indicators
- Ensuring that the key Service Level Agreements are met consistently without any exceptions.
- Leverage all Operational metrices to ensure that the Revenue and Profitability targets are met and exceeded.
- Work in tandem with all Business functions to ensure smooth business process.
Retention of key team members.
Graduation is a must in any stream of Education
Primary Location: India-Tamil Nadu-Chennai
Work Locations: Chennai - Bayline Infocity
Job: Assistant Manager
Organization: HPHS - Offshore Operations - India