Minimum experience required: 5+years
- Minimum 4 years of experience with android development
- Publishing applications to the Play Store and is familiar with the process
- Strong knowledge of android SDK, handling of different screens sizes, have worked on graphs.
- Experience in designing and building apps from scratch.
- Pro efficiency & good experience in Kotlin.
- Understanding of android design principles and design patterns.
- Must be in line with latest design patterns.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI principles, patterns & best practices.
- Good knowledge of using open source libraries in android ecosystem.
- Working knowledge of offline storage, performance tuning
- Working knowledge of integrating and using RESTful webservices
- Understanding of testing considerations for mobile application
- Experience of the Mobile application design, development, debugging and release activities
- A strong work ethic and the ability to manage yourself and your time
- Outstanding teamwork skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as active listening skills
- Demonstrated analytical abilities
- Experience managing and/or mentoring junior developers
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM development methodologies. Ability to understand user stories
- Experience with JIRA and version control tools like Github