Fincity.com is a Digital Lending marketplace with presence across India. Our digital lending products, in partnership with 50+ banks, are - Home Loan (HL) and Loan Against Property (LAP) and are introducing Business Loans (BL) and Personal Loans (PL) soon. We have over 100,000 satisfied customers and expanding rapidly.
Fincity.AI is an Enterprise SaaS based - Digital Lending- platform which enables - (1) origination; (2) Conversion; (3) On-boarding; (4) Transaction; (5) Engagement (Reward & Recognition); (6) Cross-sell / Ups-sell to a customer. Given entire customer data is - Live- on platform, we are able to perform analytics/ ML/AI led algorithms which learn from prior history and take corrective actions. Our clients including leading banks in India.
Given entire customer data is 'Live' on platform, we are able to perform analytics, ML/AI led algorithms which learn from prior history and take corrective actions. Our clients including leading banks in India.
- Own end to end product development - from requirements to release.
- Own the non-functional aspects such as security, performance, and scalability.
- Produce bug-free, production-grade code that can serve large number of requests.
- Apply the best practices and coding standards to the project.
- Coordinate & mentor the development team.
- Work closely with the Architects, Product Managers and Designer to create best-in-class products for consumers and enterprises.
- 4+ years of experience in the design and development of cloud-native applications.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Knowledge of Architectural and Design Patterns.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JUnit, SQL DB (MySQL or Postgres)
- Specialist at SQL Queries.
- Expert at debugging tough issues.
- Hands-on experience in Cloud services like EC2, RDS, S3, SNS, SQS, Lambda (or their Azure equivalents).
- Practical experience in Jenkins, CI/CD Pipelines is a plus.
- Knowledge of Python is an added advantage.
- Exposure to NoSQL databases is a plus.