As valuable member of our - R&D - or - Development & Implementation - teams you are going to be part of the end-to-end design, development, implementation and continuous evolution of our innovative multi-tier platforms and applications used across the globe in Fintech and Banking domain. You are going to provide technology leadership, utilizing the latest technologies, development processes and integrating with various systems and services.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Champion new and improve existing design methodologies.
- Provide guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems-, or process-related topics.
- Maintain code integrity and code organization.
- Follow and implement effective security and data protection practices.
- Mentor and help more junior software engineers.
- Plan, design, and implement applications for iOS and OS X
- Possess strong knowledge about Swift development
- Have been a Swift/Mobile/iOS Developer for 3+ or more years
- Have a good understanding of embedded databases
- Have knowledge of RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Understanding of UI design and a user-oriented focus
- Are experienced with Cocoa APIs on OS X
- Have a good understanding of object-oriented programming
- Like to work with energy, self-motivation, a can-do, and collaborative approach.
- Fluency in English is a must.
Looking for immediate joiners only.