Job Title – Senior Lead - Data Analytics
The Purpose of This Role
Providing analytical, consulting support using standard and cutting-edge techniques (Data analytics) and a SME role.
This role is with Employer Journeys India Analytics team of Workplace Investing, where the associate will have the opportunity to identify trends and actionable insights through data analytics and communicate with the business stakeholders –Employer Area
The Value You Deliver
Working closely with business partners to understand project requirement and implement the same using sound data knowledge and experience
- Building a reputation with partners as a person who can provide solutions to business problems. Create analytics agenda and plan for next year with continuous discussions with stakeholders
- Independently conducting data analyses with minimal supervision
- Finding opportunity through data analytics linking to scale & efficiency goals.
- Applying data analytics to solve business problems in the areas of enhancing customer experience, Channel Optimization and omni channel experience.
- Learning the business and using the acquired knowledge to provide insights using Data Modeling, Visualization, test & learns, and Data/Text mining techniques
- Focusing on innovation, and operating independently in an environment strongly engaged in creating impact for the business
- Communicating and presenting the analysis/key findings to senior stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Recommending an action plan for the business and middle office teams
The Skills that are Key to this role
Technical / Behavioral
Experience in Data analytics, having a flair for Quantitative Analysis with software tools, such as R, SAS, Python, Altrix and Hive/Hadoop
- Ability to provide insights and recommendations using strong analytical skills; striving to convince key company decision makers of business benefits of the proposed solutions
- Exhibiting high degree of pro-activeness in analyzing customer behavior to influence changes
- Knowledgeable and experienced in applying statistics, data modeling and analytics techniques in a professional context
- Expert in handling large amounts of data (structured at least)
- Excellent visualization skills on tools such as Tableau are required
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Understanding the digital ecosystem & best practices, and applying this knowledge to regular work
- Proficiency in SQL, QlikView would be an added advantage
- Structured thinking, a data-driven approach, business savvy and a collaborative spirit to partner with stakeholders and understand critical business questions.
The Skills that are Good to Have for this role
- Experience with techniques such as Text Analytics/Machine Learning
- Experience with tools such as Adobe Analytics
- Strong Microsoft Office and story-boarding skills
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
The WI Analytics & Insights team works with multiple Workplace Investing businesses and domains in providing them relevant insights
The Expertise We’re Looking For
Relevant work experience in Data Analytics
- Bachelor’s and Post-graduate qualification from top-tier institutions. MBA or equivalent qualification would be preferred
Shift timings: Regular Day shift
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. Fidelity India has been the Global Inhouse Center of Fidelity Investments since 2003 with offices in Bangalore and Chennai. For information about working at Fidelity, visit India.Fidelity.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.