We have an urgent required for Software Engineer
Location- Remote work from any location
We are looking for a hands-on data developer with strong database development and data pipeline development experience. The candidate will contribute to new analytics datamart project, and help develop a modern end-to-end quant modeling.
- Work closely with analysts to understand business problem and market data requirement used in existing quant models.
- Refactor and migrate existing data extraction processes to newer platforms and newer data pipelines
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and present results in a clear manner
- Interface with other technology teams to build data pipeline from wide variety of data sources.
- 7+ years of software development including data analytics experiences.
- 3-5 years of experience using Python and SQL
- Experiences with MS SQL Server (2012+) development, including complex joins and other techniques
- Expertise in cloud-based databases. Experiences with Snowflake Cloud Data Warehouse is a big plus.
- Experience with developing and maintaining data pipelines.
- Good experiences in software & data test framework . Familiarity with Python test framework
- Experience with DevOps toolsets such as Azure DevOps, JIRA, GIT, or similar.
- Knowledge of Scrum/Kanban and Agile Development.
Nice to have:
- Experiences with Azure or AWS.
- Experience with Data Engineering including skills with Airflow, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, or Spark.
- R & MATLAB experience is a big plus.
- Experiences or knowledge of financial modeling and use of market data such as Bloomberg, FactSet, or Refinitiv.
- Experience in a Financial Services or FinTech company
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹1,800,000.00 per year
- Software development: 7 years (Preferred)
- SQL: 3 years (Preferred)
- Python: 3 years (Preferred)