Senior Full Stack Developer Role
Favcy is a Venture Building Platform that provides ready to assemble Digital applications and a standardised assembly line to startups at an Idea stage. At Favcy, we believe in ‘Tech Democracy' -- making Digital Dollars through a uniﬁed Shared Tech Platform. We combine tech expertise and business intelligence to digitise your business. Our mission is to bring our one of its kind, a tech-share platform to empower the non-tech entrepreneurs in the country.
About the role
We are seeking to amplify our Tech team with a senior technology lead who is enthusiastic and creative enough to contribute to making people’s lives better, or solve existing business or social problems.
Senior Full Stack Developer
5 - 9 years
Candidates who can join within 15 days would be given preference.
Remote / Gurgaon
1. Deep knowledge of FullStack Development via PHP 7 (Laravel or Phalcon) and React based tech stack.
2. Deep understanding about Ubuntu OS, Nginx Server, PM2, Supervisor, PHP FPM.
3. Good knowledge of microservices based architectures which can scale over a period of time.
4. Should be able to create a plan to break an existing monolith into microservices.
5. Hands-on experience on AWS IAM, EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Elasticsearch etc.
6. Deﬁne and maintain coding standards, and guide team members to comply with these standards.
7. Onboarding new developers and members e.g. AWS IAM and granting access to repositories.
8. Planning product technical requirements and SDLC for critical projects like e- commerce, real time gaming projects etc.
9. Work on DevOps, CI/CD and automation initiatives in Favcy.
10. Researching and incorporating latest frameworks, design patterns and coding architecture to create a scalable product.
11. Proactively working for Favcy OS Enhancements and obsession towards keeping the Favcy Cloud Infrastructure updated.
12. Drive issue resolution, risk identiﬁcation and mitigation, and dependency management.
13. Maintaining security and implementing security processed for third party integrations and accounts.
14. Designing or reviewing backend and frontend architectures and UML diagrams, test cases, website functionalities.
15. Follow agile approach to get the projects done via daily scrum and project tracking.
16. Plan and sequence release deployment activities like DB migrations in coordination with Release Management
17. Monitoring backend and frontend telemetric data and project progress e.g. New Relic, Kibana.
18. Planning project pipeline as per the deadlines and resources.
19. Collaborate with business analysis and quality assurance engineers to ﬁx defects.
20. Should be able to manage multiple projects and communicate to clients directly.
21. Focus on a seamless experience for users by ensuring availability, latency, scalability
22. Documenting features, APIs and workﬂows for client side integrations and on- site web-hook integrations.
Must have Technical abilities:
1. Passion for programming, excellent debugging skills, expertise in designing scalable backend architecture.
2. Know-how for using Design Patterns, Caching, Batch Processing, Rest APIs, JSON, Microservices, Test Cases, Git, Nginx, Webpack, NodeJS, React
3. Rich experience in third party integrations like RazorPay Payments/Payouts, Webhooks, Authentication Methods like OAuth2, .
4. Can take technical decisions and ﬁnding creative solutions.
5. Teaching someone something new which makes tech team motivated.
6. Proactively resolving the issues of production
1. A good team player who can help the team whenever needed including coding if needed.
2. Can communicate clearly and write well.
3. Can speak eloquently and explain just about anything to anyone. And you’re comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone
4. Should be motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked. You’re going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a diﬀerence.
5. Should point out the bad practices and bring a positive change in the culture.
6. Should bring a sense of ownership among the team members.
7. Should help the team to grow professionally and help them to achieve their professional goals.