Head - Institutional Business
Fasal is an AI-powered IoT-SaaS platform for horticulture, which captures real-time data on growing conditions from on-farm sensors and delivers farm-specific, crop-specific, crop-stage-specific actionable advisories to farmers via mobile in vernacular languages.
Founded in 2018, Fasal focuses on high-value, export-oriented horticulture crops where farmers are concerned with maximizing yield quality and minimizing chemical residues and cost of cultivation.
Job Type - Full-time
Location - Bengaluru, KA
- Manage end to end strategy and execution of the institutional business vertical.
- Drive goal setting, roadmap and initiatives to ensure that set goals are aligned and consistently achieved beyond expectations.
- Thoroughly understand the product, including, but not limited to: features, benefits, compatibility, pricing/configuration, and application.
- Identify and acquire new institutional partners plus retain and grow the existing businesses. Conduct in-person meetings and calls on a daily basis.
- Build long-term relationships with clients and ensure that the client's needs are being met.
- Consistent delivery of revenue outcomes.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company's customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Represent and articulate the value proposition of Fasal's offerings as well as understand their requirements and map our solutions to their requirements.
- Create compelling and quality proposals in sync with the institution's need to bring the sale to closure.
- Follow through the billing and payment collection with the clients on solutions sold.
- Keep abreast with the ongoing industry trends and innovations and seek methods of anticipating future demands and suggest corresponding implementation strategies and plans.
Skills & Experience :
- Agri-business graduates preferred
- At Least 8-15 years of experience in institutional sales.
- Should have experience in handling Institutional clients.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (mandatory) with an aptitude for building relationships with professionals at all organizational levels.
- The inclination to use technology as a tool for all service offerings.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic and constantly growing environment.
- Experience in sales and marketing of high-tech horticulture products in a direct to farmer scenario is critical.
Folks from controlled cultivation (green-house/net-house/shade net industry), micro-irrigation (drip-irrigation/sprinkler irrigation, etc), fertigation systems, horticulture implements, startups similar to Fasal will be a good fit.