Head -Total Rewards(South Asia)
Organization: Global TOP TIER MNC
Female candidates ONLY
Purpose of the position :
The position holder is fully accountable for managing the Total Rewards function for South Asia by upholding the compensation philosophies of the organization and contribute to the success of the business by launching and managing effective compensation programs. The position holder will lead, manage and optimize the pay planning processes including FTE budgeting, merit, bonus, sales incentives, stock plans, severances, benefits etc. through systematic administration in ERP (SAP). As a subject matter expert, provide analytical and consultative advice to HR and business leaders across a broad range of C&B activities including acting as a catalyst for global / regional C&B initiatives to be rolled out at cluster level.
Principal responsibilities :
- Assess, devise, manage and implement market led Compensation & Rewards strategies by continuous market analysis, directives from Regional & Global HR, India HR Council and review of employee opinions.
- Ensure the implementation of Performance Management System through setting guidelines, monitoring, performance calibrations and following up on timelines and responsibilities.
- Define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package that fits and is aligned to our company's strategy and business goals
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation (pay equity, human rights, etc)
- Monitor the industry and external market and provide analysis on impact of relevant developments in the Total Rewards arena for managerial decision making
- Systematic recording and administration of compensation programs in ERP (SAP experience preferred)
- Institutionalize the just concluded Merger and Integration efforts with suitable policy amendments and communication
- Perform effective due diligence in the company's M&A efforts and smooth transition of processes
- Use various methods and techniques and make data-based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and nonfinancial compensations
- Participate in salary and labor market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits
- Job Evaluation to measure the relative worth of jobs within the organization
- Deploy effective communication strategies and success metrics
- Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues and best practices
- Conduct periodic audits and prepare reports.
- Developing strategies of employee retention and preparing employee retention schemes
- Manpower restructuring and severance scheme
Required key skills (functional/technical) :
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Analytical skills
Required qualifications/experience :
- The incumbent must be a Master's in Business administration or equivalent, preferably with specialization in Human Resource or Finance
- Must be having 15 + years HR experience in a global multinational organization & 10 years in C&B