Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Information Technology
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
In today’s highly competitive private equity market, firms must not only deliver superior returns, but also respond to more stringent reporting requirements and increasing demands for information – both from within and outside their organization. Throughout the industry there is mounting pressure on organizations to do more, requiring a clear technology strategy that not only addresses the demands of today, but also enables the growth and performance of tomorrow.
What you will be doing:
- Systems Administrator with 3 to 10 years of experience in Middleware - IBM WebSphere Application Server, IBM MQ, Redhat JBoss, Apache Tomcat Administration and support.
- Hands-on Experience in Scripting - Python, Shell, and Ansible. Added knowledge in Devops - CI/CD - Jenkins, GitHub, SVN, Bitbucket etc.,
- In-depth knowledge of networking, computing platform, storage, database, security, middleware, network and systems management, and related infrastructure technologies and best practices
- Installation and configuration of Middleware Products (WebSphere MQ, Websphere Application Server, JBoss EAP, JBoss EWS, IBM HTTP Server, Apache Web Server)
- Hands-on Experience in Shell Scripting, Jython and Python Scripting, Ansible, YAML.
- Experience in Production Support 24x7 including Incident, Change and Problem Management.
- Raising support cases for critical incidents with Vendors like IBM, Redhat.
- Hands-on experience in working with SSL certificates - raising CSR, importing and exporting certificates, PKI, knowledge on SSL terminologies.
- Hands-on experience in anyone Load Balancers Netscaler or F5 is a plus.
- Proactive support for the day-to-day Service Requests, Change Requests and Incidents.
- Knowledge on SLA, OLA and MTTR, ITIL Certification is a plus
What you bring:
Knowledge of multiple operating systems and related utilities and hardware
- Knowledge of storage management, TCP/IP, network monitoring and tools and technical writing principles and practices
- Effective analytical, problem solving, installation and maintenance skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, vendors, clients and public
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Career professional role. Highly-skilled with extensive proficiency. Develops large and/or complex solutions that require analysis and research. Works on multiple projects as a project leader or frequently as the subject matter expert. Works on projects/issues of medium to high complexity that require demonstrated knowledge across multiple technical areas and business segments. Coaches and mentors junior technical staff. Works under minimal supervision on complex projects. Wide latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires five or more years of demonstrated experience.
What we offer you:
A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.