FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career potential!
“Come join our product development team to provide thought leadership and innovation. This role provides the opportunity to develop a deep understanding of our business, work closely with customers, sales, professional services, and product management to architect, design and develop a highly feature rich product.” – VP, Software Engineering.
What You’ll Contribute
- Drive the technical architecture and design of a world-class enterprise level product.
- Enhance productivity and quality, coach and solve complex problems within technology areas. Involve in setting direction and overall vision for the product development.
- Develop the product architecture and create software architecture within SDLC process.
- Provide technical expertise and mentoring to product development team.
- Work on a wide range of complex projects, assignments and issues, and exert influence in related areas.
- Evaluate new design specifications and raise quality standards, address architectural concerns.
- Support sales and professional services teams.
- Evaluate stability, compatibility, scalability, interoperability, and performance of software product.
What We’re Seeking
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in Computer Science or related disciplines, or relevant experience in software architecture, design, development and testing.
- Expert in architecture design with strong foundation of architecture models and data structures.
- Demonstrated innovation within the software team.
- Expert on database concepts and programming; quick learning and implementation of new solutions and technologies.
- Experience in writing product specifications and documenting product features to present them to a wider audience; producing and maintaining demos.
- Ability to articulate the design with architects and discuss strategy/requirements with teams.
- Knowledge of best practices for the full software development life cycle, agile methodologies, including coding standards, secure code coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
Our Offer to You
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.
- Highly competitive compensation and rewards.
- Flexible work options, opportunities to give back to your community, social events with colleagues and a comprehensive benefits program inclusive of progressive parental leave.
At FICO, you can develop your career with a leading organization in one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today – Big Data analytics. You’ll play a part in our commitment to help businesses use data to improve every choice they make, using advances in artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive and prescriptive modeling, and much more.
FICO makes a real difference in the way businesses operate worldwide:
- Credit Scoring — 150+ billion FICO Scores have been sold to date, making it the most used credit score in the world.
- Fraud Detection and Security — 2.6+ billion payment cards globally are protected by FICO fraud systems.
- Lending — 3/4 of US mortgages are approved using the FICO Score.
- Anti-Money Laundering — our solutions check more than half a billion transactions a day to prevent criminal schemes such as terrorist financing
Global trends toward digital transformation have created tremendous demand for FICO’s solutions, placing us among the world’s top 100 software companies by revenue. We support many of the world’s largest banks, insurers, retailers, telecommunications providers and other firms reach a new level of success.
Our success is dependent on really talented people – just like you – who thrive on the collaboration and innovation that’s nurtured by a diverse and inclusive environment. We’ll provide the support you need, while ensuring you have the freedom to develop your skills and grow your career. Join FICO and help change the way business thinks!
Learn more about how you can fulfill your potential at www.fico.com/Careers
FICO values the benefit that diversity and a culture of inclusion bring to our workplace. We are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and we’re proud to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.