Full Job Description
Job Location: Baramati
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Lead the Industrial Network vertical within Supply Chain:
1) Devise and implement Supply Chain strategies to ensure seamless operations, Quality Excellence, cost-effective solutions and bring in efficiency in line with compliance to all processes at all Industrial Warehouses
2) Effectively manage Industrial Network Operations (including Logistics, Warehousing, Imports and Exports operations and efficiency improvement projects) focusing on delivering best in the industry Safety Standards, Service Levels, Stocks Freshness, Quality Standards at competitive cost
1. Drive smooth and efficient Logistics and Storage Operations for FG, RM, PM, Toys, Modules at co-packing location, thereby, ensuring high Service Level to internal and external stakeholders. Manage direct and indirect manpower at large scale on day-to-day basis.
2. Ensuring Efficient and accurate stock management in terms of regular stock counts, FEFO Compliance, Freshness control and product safety requirements
3. Steer end to end import and exports operations ensuring effective communication and delivering high level of service levels to all Business Units/ export customers
4. Effectively liaison with custom authorities, FSSAI authorities, shipping lines, custom house agents etc. for efficient and timely export and import operations
5. Effectively ensure Governance, Risk and Compliance to policies and processes for Warehousing, Transportation and Documentation for Imports & Exports in consistency with Group Standards. Compliance to safety norms, labour laws and regulations
6. Drive Integration & alignment of local work processes with Global standards and ensure timely review and audits.
7. Provide the required inputs and assumptions for BDG & PS planning and CAPEX in a timely manner and in Line with Area and Group strategy (Infrastructure Planning, Monthly Cost and Provision updates) with SC Procurement and Finance
8. Fostering the culture of Continuous improvement and developing required Project Management skills with Industrial Network Team. Leading Projects for process improvement to bring in efficiency (e.g., implementation of SOPs, FOX initiatives etc.) and achieve or surpass the targets
9. Drive strategic projects to continuously improve on Industrial Network Operations Performance and identify and implement remediation plans
10. Drive and Implement all Projects within Industrial Network Area and ensure excellence in Safety, Quality and Operations standards with zero non-compliance in audits
11. Inculcating Safety culture across Industrial Network. Ensure implementation of Safety procedures as per Group guidelines. Taking timely and appropriate action for any incident, unsafe conditions & unsafe behavior
12. Drive and implement Sustainability initiatives which will reduce electrical, thermal, water consumption & reduce waste generation
13. Local referent for Region India to Logistics Development for Industrial Network
14. Line Managers Excellence – Lead and demonstrate strong People Development capabilities. Encourage healthy working environment and ensure high performing and motivated team. Identifying key talents and their succession plans.
Who we are looking for:
Post graduate preferably in Operations / Supply Chain with about 15 years of relevant work experience
Job Referral Code: B
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
End to End Supply Chain