About FAE Bikes :
- We are a group of IIT-NITians disrupting electric mobility in India. At FAE Bikes (www.faebikes.com), we are building India's largest fleet of electric vehicles for last mile logistics. Setup in 2016, we are veterans in the EV domain and are in the forefront of revolutionizing India's EV adoption.
- We are spearheading and accelerating the transition of IC to Electric mobility in India. We are creating an eco-system of Electric mobility in India by setting up EV charging infrastructure and parallelly operating a fleet of Electric vehicles suitable for last mile operations.
- We currently work with all the major logistics companies based out of India and are operational in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai. We are scaling aggressively Pan-India and are putting a dent in Indian EV logistics space.
Job Description :
- We are looking for a detail-oriented and driven leader of business development to increase company revenue by identifying profitable business opportunities and developing long-term business growth strategies. The responsibilities of the business development lead include recommending ways to improve operations planning, attending meetings with clients and advisors, and notifying partners of key business developments. You should also be able to assess business risks by analyzing financial, statistical and unit economics.
- To be successful as a business development lead, you should be persuasive and have strong business acumen. Ultimately, an exceptional business development lead should be adept at negotiating sound business deals as well as demonstrate excellent communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- Building solid relationships with customers, vendors and distributors, as well as operations and marketing teams.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company offerings to identify profitable business opportunities and suggest ancillary revenue streams over existing business.
- Directing marketing efforts by presenting market research to marketing directors and suggesting strategies to expand market research.
- Assessing marketing and sales as well as supplier and vendor operations and recommending improvements as needed.
- Preparing all documentation required for requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Researching emerging trends and recommending new company offerings to satisfy customers needs.
- Developing and managing strategic partnerships to grow business.
- Presenting business or marketing opportunities to company executives and management.
- Selecting automation software and software platforms that best meet company needs.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, finance, or related field; master's degree is advantageous.
- Proven business development, sales, or marketing experience.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Detail-oriented and persuasive.