He/She should be able to establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments. Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies. Strong and likeable personality. He/She shall meet with the Architects and leading fabricators and explain technical products in services with the goal of showing these customers how the products and services can be useful. Candidates should have an Interior Fit out / Building Material industry experience. locally available candidates are Prefered.
1. He/She will also work closely with advertising and marketing teams to explain how products work so that these team members can better market these products.
2. He/ She shall Support sales and marketing efforts as required. Travelling is required to support field and marketing activity.
3. Support product launch activities and assist with Tradeshows, Conferences and Technical Sales Training or Channel Partner Training activities.
4. Preparation & Implementation of Annual Marketing Plan.
5. Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications.
6. Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support.
7. Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.