We’re looking for a highly motivated, creative, and sales-oriented professional. In this role, you will be making phone calls, closing deals, and maintaining great client relationships. You should be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish. Courtesy and patience in customer relations are essential. But above all, you must be able to demonstrate firm persuasion and objection-handling skills while maintaining a professional and positive attitude in order to better assist our clients.
- Call leads provided by the company, apply great persuasion and direct sales skills to close deals.
- Develop and apply digital strategies to obtain new leads
- Follow-up periodically with new clients to ensure high satisfaction and permanence
- Keep records of calls, sign-ups and note useful information in our CRM system
- Learn fast, adapt to the market conditions, and don't give up even if it takes you 10x to breakthrough
- Background or interest in sales (min 2 years of relevant work experience)
- Organized with strong time management skills
- Good knowledge of relevant digital tools (e.g. CRM software)
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills in English
- Independent problem solver
- Strong personality
- Compensation is based on closed deal volume. Additionally, you will qualify for bonuses based on performance
- Work from home. Fully remote position.
- Be part of an exciting and ambitious start-up environment where your opinion matters and your ideas are listened to.
- Independence and flexibility based on results.
- Private pension additional to your salary.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a fast-growing logistics services company and one of America's finest transportation and logistics providers. The company was started in 2017 and specializes in being a hotshot operator, managing tractor-trailers fleets, also in providing logistics services to third-party owner-operators.