We are looking for Technical Architects to work with one of our teams. He / She will be working in a fast paced environment, delivering enterprise grade software products. This position will report to the Engineering Manager in India and will work with the Leads and Product Owner from the customer side.
- Work with the teams to gather functional requirements, Understand Business Requirements/One-Liners and develop technical specifications.
- Technical evaluation and hands-on prototyping new solutions including cost analysis and lifecycle support.
- Architect, Design and Build scalable and highly available enterprise applications (Microservices based architecture)
- Responsible for the quality, performance, robustness, and scalability of the services/features implemented by the team.
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues. Identify and mitigate risks on projects.
- Provide support for the full life cycle of product development. Create, enhance and maintain Services (REST/GraphQL). Implement high performance, resilient and scalable services.
- Help the engineering manager to build the engineering culture (TDD, ATDD, BDD, Code Quality, Automation, Continuous Integration) within the teams.
- Provide guidance to the business teams by providing solutions, recommendations. Mentor junior engineers, new team members, and apply technical expertise to solve challenging programming and design problems. Participate in design and code reviews.
- Work with developers, automation engineers and support teams and help them improve their productivity by automating the repetitive processes,
- Work with Ops team to setup the Build Pipeline and automate deployment of platform on Public/Private Cloud Environments.
- Support the production instances by providing timely resolution of application, performance, systems and infrastructure incidents
- Bachelor's Degree with 12 to 15 years of experience.
- Passionate about Technology. Excellent problem solving, hands-on engineering, and communication skills .
- Excellent interpersonal skills to negotiate with the stakeholders and coach the teams
- Experience in AWS/Azure Microservices, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes will be an added advantage
- Strong experience in programming in Java/Scala/Python with a solid of understanding of OO Design Principles, Design Patterns, Code Quality Metrics.
- Good Understanding of Relational databases like MySQL, Postgres and NoSQL Databases like Cassandra, Neo4J, Mongo DB
- Awareness of the In-Memory Database Ecosystem (IMDB, IMDG, IMDF) and Data Lake.
- Knowledge of Metadata driven application development, code generation frameworks.