The associate will be tasked with analysing user experience data, initiating digital projects, reporting on planned and current strategies, leading effective digital marketing strategies, and ensuring that projects are executed within budget. You will play a pivotal role in growing our business, customer base, and improving user
experience Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies Research on latest digital tools and interactive trends for effective digital marketing.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Exposure in Media Planning/Execution + Digital Campaigns - 1 to 2 years.
- Good knowledge of Facebook (App install & Lead Generation campaigns) or Google Ads (Display,
- SEM & YouTube) or both
- Good knowledge on email campaigns is a plus
- Should be data driven & able to ideate copies, creatives and conceptualize campaigns.
- Experience to handle decent sized Digital budgets would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Keywords research and keywords competition Analysis
- Proficiency in creating reports using Google Sheets/Excel.
- Knowledge of Analytic tools like Google Analytics, Appsflyer etc.
- Proficient in Google sheets/Excel
- Familiarity with social media trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Creativity and commercial awareness