We are searching for a reliable, organized Management Trainee to join our organization. The Management Trainee's responsibilities include completing all assigned tasks, which may include, performing duties in different departments, gaining knowledge of operations, learning how to handle disputes, attending meetings and workshops, traveling to other offices, providing support and suggestions for improvement, updating records, and preparing documentation. You should also be able to complete any required evaluations.
To be successful as a Management Trainee, you should have superb attention to detail and be able to promptly identify problems. Outstanding candidates will have great leadership, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
Management Trainee Responsibilities:
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
- Preparing documents and updating records.
- Learning about conflict resolution and sitting in on disciplinary hearings.
- Traveling to different offices and participating in daily operations as required.
Management Trainee Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Management, HR, or similar.
- Experience in a management role or Fresher can apply
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- A valid driver's license may be required.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Female candidate will be preferred
- Willingness to work overtime if required.
- salary depend depend upon interview and previous experience .
- Excellent time management skills.
- very good opportunity for growth in career.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Commuter assistance
- Health insurance
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer