Level of Education
4 Year Degree or equivalent
Years of Experience
1+ to 2 Years
Exela is a business process automation (BPA) leader, leveraging a global footprint and proprietary technology to provide digital transformation solutions enhancing quality, productivity, and end-user experience. With decades of expertise operating mission-critical processes, Exela serves a growing roster of more than 4,000 customers throughout 50 countries, including over 60% of the Fortune® 100. With foundational technologies spanning information management, workflow automation, and integrated communications, Exela's software and services include multi-industry department solution suites addressing finance & accounting, human capital management, and legal management, as well as industry-specific solutions for banking, healthcare, insurance, and public sectors. - Through cloud-enabled platforms, built on a configurable stack of automation modules, and 17,500+ employees operating in 23 countries, Exela rapidly deploys integrated technology and operations as an end-to-end digital journey partner.
Health & Wellness
We offer comprehensive health and wellness plans, including medical, dental and vision coverage for eligible employees and family members; paid time off; and commuter benefits. In addition, supplemental income protection including short term insurance coverage is available. We also offer a 401(k)-retirement savings plan to assist eligible employees in saving for their retirement. Participants are provided access to financial wellness resources and retirement planning services.
Exela seeks job applicants from all walks of life and backgrounds including, but not limited to, those who are transitioning military members, veterans, reservists, National Guard members, military spouses and their family members. Individuals will be considered no matter their military rank or specialty.
As a member of the application support team, you will deliver support on Exela Technologies solutions via telephone and/or email contact. You should be able to investigate problems, deliver solutions and respond accurately to client inquiries. This position involves problem-solving and troubleshooting of complex and intricate issues. You must be able to prioritize tasks and be able to determine when second tier intervention is required. You must have excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal, and develop a thorough understanding of the product and its capabilities.
B.E / B.Tech
Help desk, Service Desk, Provide technical support, advice, and assistance to customers
Specific responsibilities include:
- Monitor/analyses client issues; determine the scope of the issue or enhancement request.
- Resolve the issue or coordinate personnel required to resolve the issue.
- Complete issue resolution tasks, and/or manage any additional resources required to deliver customization or issue resolution.
- Document phone calls, call logs, and record keeping information using Ticketing system.
- Use time management and organization skills to prioritize workload to meet critical deadlines.
- Create and update documentation as needed
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Candidates must demonstrate initiative and self-motivation be able to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify information required to resolve client issues and to use related pieces of information to successfully draw conclusions and solve problems.
- Excellent English-language communication skills, both written and oral, to communicate with customers across North America, and other staff
- Knowledge and experience of SQL, but not a requirement.
- We provides support 24x7, Successful candidates must be flexible to work in rotational shifts.
Helpdesk,Service Desk, Technical support , Application Support.
Exela is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equality opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Exela recruiters or representatives will only contact you from emails ending with @exelaonline.com, @exelatech.com, @lexicode.com, @rustconsulting.com or @ersgroup.com. We would never ask you for payment or ask you to deposit a check into your personal bank account during the recruitment process.