Odessas Platform Team is responsible for the companys overall technology roadmap, its product innovations and the framework on which all its core software offerings are built. The Platform Team is looking for a Product Manager to drive the backlog management, design, solutioning and go-to-market for its platform offerings. As a domain expert with a strong understanding of the latest technology, you will influence its roadmap and R&D efforts for innovations that closely tie to business outcomes. You will also be looking to coach, grow and mentor Odessas Platform and R&D teams and work with internal stakeholders (product management, engineering, professional services teams, executive leadership) and customers to drive the companys key product and technology choices.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Corral and organize experts from business lines, architecture and engineering teams and conduct necessary research to create shared goals for Platform offerings
- Work with domain experts to define use cases for the application of industry trends and emerging technology in Odessas core product offering
- Establish product vision and strategy (including MVP scope and first order solutioning) and define value proposition for key platform features
- Help prioritize and rank proposed solutions and develop business cases
- Work with technology teams to build out proof-of-concept offerings to validate approach
- Define the go-to-market strategy for Platform offerings
- Sponsor\/support key internal organization initiatives such as scalability programs and other horizontal practices
- Create functional specifications, build UI wireframes and conceptualize the integration of Platform features within Odessas core product offering
- Provide hands-on business and domain guidance, review and support to platform releases
- Monitor the evolving technology landscape and evaluate and recommend technologies and frameworks that would enhance Odessas products.