Associate Manager/ Manager- Primary Quantitative Research
THE ROLE :
Escalent (Erstwhile Grail Insights) is poised for an explosive growth phase hence, we are significantly ramping-up operations. Our Quantitative Research and Analytics team that services all of our key verticals is witnessing a significant surge in work volume. We are looking for a seasoned professional with expert knowledge in this field and a Strategy Consulting mindset. The candidate will play an instrumental role in servicing the increased demand without losing time and quality.
Project delivery :
- Design research studies using a variety of primary research methodologies and analytical techniques
- Lead / participate in telephonic or in-person hypothesis gathering sessions, and moderate client discussions
- Deliver projects and execute task such as analytical planning, survey analysis, expert interview moderation, generation of insights from research data, etc.
- Prepare realistic work plans, and lead a team to conduct research as per standard industry protocols
- Prepare client deliverables (Power Point reports, research instruments, etc.) for quality and consistency with the original scope/ research objectives
- Develop PowerPoint presentation to assure effective storytelling, and present insights to clients
Sales support :
- Support new business development effort with timely materials to showcase our experience and thinking around client problems
CANDIDATE PROFILE :
- MBA / Post-Graduation from a reputed Management Institute
- 7-12 years of experience in delivering strategic insights engagements across industries involving quantitative research techniques
- Solid experience in leading project-based engagements and delivering findings to senior client stakeholders
- High proficiency in designing and leading engagements for segmentation studies, brand tracking exercises, concept evaluation studies, choice-based task studies, purchase process research, satisfaction, pricing research and any other usage and attitude studies
- Expertise in leading analytical planning for an engagement, developing research instruments, designing survey samples, managing vendors, delivering insights and presenting recommendations to the clients
- Exposure in managing fieldwork using multiple data collection methodologies - Online, F2F, CAPI, Intercept surveys, mystery shopping etc.
- Expertise in using advanced analytical techniques such as Conjoint Analysis, Max- Diff Analysis, Segmentation, Regression, Modelling etc.
- Hands-on experience in using multiple statistical tools such as SPSS, Advanced Excel, other tabulation, and analysis tools
- Exposure of managing profitability of accounts, and driving revenue growth through
- Account Farming and Business Development support
- Hands-on approach and must work as an Individual Contributor as and when required