Summary: The job holder reports to the India Category Leader and is responsible for the sourcing execution, internal client engagement, Vendor selection, Negotiations, Contracting and vendor management across the P&S categories.
- Is responsible for executing and implementing Sourcing Strategies across all 4 Products & Services sub categories of Facilities Management, Brand Marketing and Communications (BMC), Talent (HR spend) and Professional Services (including consulting spend).
- Manages vendors under P&S category and works along with FM, Talent, BMC and Prof Services stakeholders in increasing the influence on spend.
- Works closely with local Stakeholders, agreeing procurement projects and providing Exceptional Customer Service and delivering Value to the bottom line through Cost savings and cost avoidance
- Directs both sourcing projects and demand management initiatives in support of the India category strategies. Essential Job function :
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders within India business units and service lines and report procurement progress.
- Build a pipeline of Procurement projects in collaboration with local stakeholders and execute local contracts in the timelines agreed with key stakeholders
- Achieve cost reduction targets, help to develop new cost reduction strategies and improve negotiable spend via sourcing and demand management
- Ensure timely management of executed contracts and renewals of contracts
- Lead complex RFPs and negotiations and provide analysis of the information and the negotiation of the contract in conjunction with the stakeholders and legal teams.
- Minimize contractual risks to the firm and manage business relationships with vendors according to EY's Procurement and Independence policies
- Support implementation of P2P Program.
- Provide accurate monthly reports on the negotiations done through savings form. Found this job inappropriate? Report to us