EY GDS – Data and Analytics (D&A) – Staff – Informatica EDC
As part of our EY-GDS D&A (Data and Analytics) team, we help our clients solve complex business challenges with the help of data and technology. We dive deep into data to extract the greatest value and discover opportunities in sectors like Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing, Government Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing and Auto, Supply Chain, and Finance.
We’re looking for a Project Delivery expert with experience and strong technology and data understanding of Enterprise data & analytics components using Informatica tools. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm as well as a part of a growing Data and Analytics team.
Your key responsibilities
- Be part of a team of Engineers and Architects and provide leadership in creating prototypes, conduct proofs of concepts, evaluate options with pros and cons and provide recommendations through design, development and/or Operations of complex technology environments with Informatica tools (such as BDM, EDC, PIM, MDM)
- Creating fit for purpose Data Governance and Management layer on top of data warehouse and data lake models over cloud and on-prem big data platforms.
- Work in a blended team with business and technical resources, responding to requirements with concrete designs and implementing those designs.
- Participate in and/or lead development of requirements, user story development, use cases, and test cases.
Skills and attributes for success
- Should have managed & Delivered Large Scale Data warehousing/ Data Ops projects. Strong Program & Project Management Skills.
- Experience with administrative, migration and product upgrades in EDC space; should be experienced with EDC installation and configuration setup Experience.
- Well versed with metadata extraction from wide range of resources
- Good understanding of various Data modelling methodologies used in data warehouses and dimensional data marts.
To qualify for the role, you must:
- Be a computer science graduate or equivalent with 3-5 years of industry experience.
- Has at least 2 years of experience in Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems at scale.
- Previous hands-on knowledge of enterprise data governance tools and data profiling tools.
- Must have past experience in data governance activities - particularly corresponding to data lineage, data catalog, data discovery, metadata management.
- Experience in installing, configuring or supporting following Informatica components – EDC, PIM, MDM.
- Have a flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences including Staff executives, business, architecture governance bodies and IT delivery Ability to work globally and across cultures
- Participate in all aspects of Data solution delivery life cycle including pre-studies, analysis, design, development, testing, production deployment, and support.