EY- Data Analyst- Government Advisory
Your key responsibilities :
- Design and development of analytical dashboards and reports using MS Power BI etc.
- Write queries/ DAX in analytical tool for development of dashboards
- Create and customize visualizations, hierarchies, drill-down connecting to BI data sources
- Build Logical model design in Power BI, measures, calculated tables, calculated columns etc. as per requirement
- Deploy Analytical Dashboard and Reports using on-premises-report server/cloud environment
Ideally you'll also have :
- B.E./ B.Tech OR PG in IT / CS
- 5 - 8 years of strong working knowledge in Power BI Visualization tool
What we look for :
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers :
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
About EY :
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.