GDS SaT Analyst Engagement Management Services(Bangalore and Delhi NCR Candidates Preferred)
GDS SaT - Analyst - Engagement Management Services
The EMS role improves account team efficiency and effectiveness through the performance of key project management and coordination activities.
EMS team helps in account coordination, project management, financial analysis, data compliance requirements and other miscellaneous administrative tasks that do not require client-serving technical judgment related to sub service lines of Strategy & Transactions (SaT)
The opportunity :
We're looking for Analyst with expertise in accounts support skills to join our EMS Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering in Strategy & Transactions.
Your key responsibilities :
- To liaise and work with project teams to help the practice expand the services across different regions and build account-based teams
- To work with senior management across regions to expand the scale and build new solutions
- Strengthen the team by providing Effective Leadership, Performance Management and timely Coaching and Feedback.
- Contribute to the culture of the broader EY GDS team
Skills and attributes for success :
- EMS team enhances service delivery by ensuring that deadlines are met, the project is efficiently managed, and there is proactive coordination /communication
- Assist with matters related to fees and billings, invoicing, budgets
- Ensure proper and efficient team communications
- Perform non-technical planning and organizational tasks for the account
- Ensure that all required documentation is filed and archived
- Reporting and preparing Dashboards for client team including senior leadership
- One-time tasks, ad hoc reporting, etc.
To qualify for the role, you must have :
- A Graduate, preferably B.Com/BBA/Economics Graduates with 0-1 years of exp. (No post-graduation experience required)
- Previous accounting / finance / business process outsourcing experience and/or project management experience
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal English.
- Very strong organizational and management skills; ability to delegate effectively and allocate work amongst team members
- Skilled at juggling conflicting demands, prioritizing effectively.
- Team player, with a proactive and can-do attitude, contributes to the broader team beyond the day-to-day role
- Strong computer skills, including advanced Microsoft Excel, power point presentation etc.
- Ability to build and leverage networks
Ideally, you'll also have :
- Project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
What we look for :
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of 1400 + professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide.
- Opportunities to work with EY SaT practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
What we offer :
- EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations - Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK - and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We'll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
About EY :
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.