Job Description / Mission
- Initiate the localization process and the best cost country (BCC) activities
- Create and develop the Global quality Electrical supplier base
- Negotiate pricing, supplier contracts and service level agreements with suppliers to ensure the highest quality products at best competitive price
- Challenge costing via design reviews, apply value analysis value engineering (VAVE) techniques
- Responsible for building supplier material costing data (RFQ)
- Design and/or application knowledge of Induction Motor, Variable Frequency Inverter, LV Switchgear, Relays, Connector, Cable Harness, Control Panel Junction boxes etc.
- Developing, executing production part approval strategies (PPAP)
- Lead implementation of supplier optimization and supplier risk management initiatives, evaluate potential new suppliers and manage the overall supplier qualification process, as required
- Perform yearly supplier ISO audits as per plan
- Collaborate periodically with cross-functional teams understand challenges wrt Delivery, Quality; prepare implement action plan to overcome those challenges
- Have a strict control on the "internal control" parameters
- Focus on optimal logistic costs
- Actively participate in New Product Development projects
- Work as per group guidelines Epiroc Way .
- Minimum 5-8 years in Electrical parts development.
- Technical knowledge of Electrical parts used in Mobile Hydraulic rigs is preferred
- Structured and process knowledge
- Negotiation skills business knowledge
- Sound knowledge of BPCS and an advance competence of MS Office application
- Good Knowledge of Commercial Terms understanding of supply chain management and inventory management
- Goal oriented
- Problem solver- find other solution
- Bachelor of Engineer Electrical
- Positive attitude, Self-motivated
- A good communicator and a good team player
- Strong communication skills to negotiate with suppliers
- Able to deal with deadlines, being customer oriented and pro-active
- Strong personal drive and extensive analytical skills
- Undisputed business ethics vs supplier adhere to "Business Code of Practice"
- Able to work in Matrix organization .