Node Js. Developer - Job Description
Enuke Software is an innovative technology and business driven professional services firm providing Customized Software Development and Web based Solutions across the globe. We recognize that the world around us is changing. We are excited to embrace the opportunities that we have to recruit the very best talent to join our team along with the option to work from home.
Working days- 5 days
Node.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
Node.js Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- At least one year experience as a Node.js developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
- Information Technology & Services
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹300,000.00 - ₹500,000.00 per year
Schedule:Found this job inappropriate? Report to us