Your primary focus would be developing user interface components with the well-known React workflows and paradigms. Alongside, you will also be working a lot on end to end performance of the mobile site. You will also ensure that the components and the overall applications are robust and easy to maintain.
About the role :
- If you are interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you.
- Building highly optimised reusable components for maximum performance across a vast array of devices.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Experience with Continuous Integration.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Required Skills :
- Minimum 2 years working experience on Front-end technologies like React, Webpack/Rollup, CSS, Node.js, Object oriented JS, CSS in JS, TDD etc.
- Thorough understanding of React and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of Isomorphic React, Server Side Rendering, Chunk Splitting etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Mobile applications to back-end services
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools. Experience with common front-end
development tools such as Babel, Webpack, npm etc.