Roles and Responsibilities :
- Understand integration workflows, architectures, development process, deployment process, and support process.
- Understand business flow . Able to suggest business solutions to Product Owner.
- Able to document business requirements into technical integration documents.
- Develop and deliver integration modules/services (API services, integration adapters on existing platform (AWS cloud, AWS API Gateway, etc.)
- Develop unit test and integration test cases to make sure integration flow works as required.
- Monitor integration workflow and perform analysis of incident, defect, bug, issue on integration area.
- Good knowledge in software development practices and be able to apply design principles to code.
- Good sense of urgency, able to prioritize works appropriately. Understand and adopt changes quickly and reasonably.
- Willing to work with team, able to communicate efficiently and concise.
- Enjoy optimizing everything from how your code is compiled to how it scales across servers to provide the best end user experience.
What We'll need :
- Strong in data structures and algorithm
- Must have 5+ years in Backend Development. Must have at least 2+ years of experience in Team handling role.
- Must have worked on distributed and micro service architecture.
- Very strong fundamentals on scale/ performance/ memory optimization.
- Sound fundamentals of authentication, authorization, payment processes, data security.