RSM - Trade (Paint Industry) - (DIVERSITY only)
Job Context & Major Challenges:
1. Ensuring that trade sales drive quick scaling up of the Paints business by building a strong distributor network for the region.
2. Building synergies with the distributor network in the region despite the presence of strong and well set competitors in the market.
Key Result Areas:
- Drive attainment of the volume and value target for the region
- Plan and drive initiatives to establish focused products in market and maintain sustainable sale potential for focused products (in addition to regular range of products)
- Explore business opportunities with different stakeholders for regular & focused products and design strategies and initiatives to generate demand
- Attain periodic (annual, quarterly and monthly)
- Targets for the region.
- Conduct regular market research and keep track of key competition product, pricing and activities.
- Respond to sales leads, enquiries and follow up on sales visits.
- Maintain and update relevant customer relationships.
- Manage and expand distributor network to enable smooth functioning of Trade Sales for the region
- Study the market for new dealers, analyze their potential and onboard and drive business from this network.
- Monitor loyalty programs for dealers. Generate timely analysis to showcase performance of dealers. With the help of agency, drive and execute the benefits of the loyalty program.
- Ensuring realization of payments within established timelines and driving action to address outstanding accounts for dealers within the region.
- Coordinate training programs / workshops for dealers and their staff within the region.
- Collate structured feedback for distributors from competition / consumers.
- Enhance dealer engagement and motivation for the region by executing regular initiatives for them.
- Provide design inputs, implement and track performance of schemes for trade partners.
- Support driving the loyalty program for the region
- Providing assistance to the trade sales head team as well as loyalty team (Services) in driving the loyalty program on the ground.
- Encourage participation of all stakeholders (dealer, contractors, painters, etc.) to drive effectiveness.
- Grow the number of participants and work on means to retain them (keeping them engaged).
- Design and drive execution of field marketing activities around the product
- Design and execute field marketing activities around the products with a view to increase adoption and depth including programs to create product awareness and communicate product strength vis-a-vis competition products in the market.