Customer Support Manager
- Engagedly Inc. is a fast-paced growth provider and an award-winning talent management software solution provider. Built upon best practices and decades of research, Engagedly's People + Strategy platform is evolving performance management, development, and engagement to drive successful organizational outcomes across the globe.
- Engagedly's E3 unified platform combines the power of business strategy execution, talent enablement, and employee engagement into one easy-to-use software solution. This niche HRTech space is attracting attention from candidates who love challenges and want to learn new things every day in a product R&D environment.
- Your extensive experience in customer support will enable you to understand the needs of Engagedly's users, rapidly assimilate our products & core features and together with an acute affinity to our platform you will develop and maintain the best customer experience that people will come to love and familiarize us with.
- You will manage a team of individuals all working collaboratively in assisting our customers worldwide and as their manager, you will mentor and develop their careers by creating a top-notch training program covering both technical and commercial support, driving user retention through strong relationships with your team leads, develop procedures, policies and standards to ensure best practice, all whilst continuing to innovate the service that gives us that competitive advantage.
Your responsibilities will include :
- Work with the support team to analyze customer issues on a regular basis, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and quality are delivered
- Strive for the ongoing enhancement of the customer knowledge base by ensuring the development of timely and relevant knowledge/help articles related to product use
- Evaluate overall customer satisfaction through customer surveys, trust pilot reviews, etc., analyzing statistics and compiling accurate reports to continuous improve the output of the team
- Manage, mentor and coach new and existing support team including conducting regular performance reviews and weekly timesheet approvals
- Keep abreast of industry's developments and competitors' ways of working to maintain a competitive edge Ensure that quality and service delivery standards are met and exceeded
- Collaborate with other departments such as Sales, Marketing, Operations, Engineering, QA, and IT to improve overall customer satisfaction objectives
- Drive operational improvements as it relates to customer satisfaction
- Closely monitoring top support issues after product launch, identifying gaps across all Support tiers worldwide in support tools/resources needed to better support new features
- Collect and analyze support center metrics to guide decisions about product and support quality
- Handle escalations, initiate conference calls, and drive escalations to positive closure by providing timely status updates to all the stakeholders
- Set Goals (KPI) and Review team performance daily, weekly, quarterly and half-yearly
- Solid 9+ years of experience in managing the customer support teams within a tech set-up, preferably a product/SaaS company
- Experience in team management & coaching including developing a strong management toolkit that strengthens direct reports individually and collectively
- Working knowledge of customer support software, databases and tools
- Entrepreneurial approach to owning responsibilities with strong accountability to delivering outcomes
- Awareness of the industry's latest technology trends and applications
- Motivation to champion the team's communication via live chat and adhere to best practices
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities, creative problem-solving skills
- A positive can-do attitude, open to new and unexpected challenges
- Passion for the fast-paced environment and working as a team on solving the bottlenecks
Why should I join Engagedly ?
- You specialize in the domain that's fast-picking pace and becoming a need for many organizations today
- Work independently with your chosen methods to drive results
- A phenomenal learning experience with guaranteed self-development & growth.
- No dearth of growth opportunities.
- A competitive compensation.
- Great people culture, work environment, and freedom of space to set forth your fullest potential.
- If this role sounds exciting, challenging, and interesting, then we look forward to hearing from you.
- All aspects of employment at Engagedly are based on merit, competence, and performance.
- We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Engagedly is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us