IT Administrator Responsibilities:
Candidate should have completed B.Tech (IT/CS/Electrical), 03 Year Diploma of Hardware and Networking, B.Sc. (PCM).
- Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers.
- Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
- Creating user accounts and performing access control.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
- Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
- Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
- Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems.
- Supervising and mentoring IT department employees, as well as providing IT support.
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: Up to ₹17,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Revari Kakori, Lucknow - 226101, Uttar Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- IT Admin: 3 years (Required)
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us
Application Deadline: 14/08/2022
Expected Start Date: 07/08/2022