You will own a product. It's strategy and roadmap for a key product/business area.
- Manage all aspects of your product throughout its lifecycle, including product strategy development, customer insights/needs, and requirements definition in a fast, scalable, delightful and cost-efficient way
- Build deep understanding of the user, market and competitive landscape
- Run the hypothesis -> MVP -> Iterate -> Scale loop for your products
- Own product releases by coordinating with technology, design and QA teams
- You'll be figuring out the vision and goals of the team, how to measure them and how to set the OKRs - you'll inspire the team and define the product direction together with them
- Work with stakeholders' cross-functionally across sales, marketing, business, customer support and engineering teams to ensure the success of your products
- Help the team grow and scale - from getting involved in hiring and onboarding to coaching and mentoring team members