Looking forward to applications from Candidates with experience in Pharmaceutical OTC Division having thorough knowledge of Brand Management & Trade Marketing.
- Strengthening topline & bottom line performance of the assigned Brand /Product categories /Portfolio in HCD- OTC, in line with the organizational goal.
- Preparing marketing budget and plan for HCD - OTC Range and driving P&L improvement by reviewing & analyzing competition price and proposing price revision.
- Leading consumer studies for insight mining and assisting in conceptualization of new ideas, assessment of feasibility of newly identified product /extension concepts/innovations and go-to-market execution for the assigned Brand/Product Portfolio for improved market performance (e.g., market share, profitability etc.).
- Managing OTIF (On time in full) launch of new projects /NPD as per committed timeframe and planning and driving activities relating to communication development, packaging development, BTL/marketing initiatives (in terms of advertising, promotion, schemes etc )for the assigned Brand/Product portfolio of HCD - OTC Range.
Brand Strategy & Planning :
- Assists in devising brand strategy and formulation of brand vision, brand architecture & plans for assigned brands of the HCD- OTC.
- Devises annual marketing plan for HCD - OTC range (assigned portfolio) in consultation with team & with approval from HOD for finalization.
- Prepares Brand wise budget (based on primary information from team) for HCD - OTC Range and presents to HOD for approval and finalization.
- Monitors expenditure and analyzes marketing spends of assigned brands for inputs on next year's budget and modifies budget based on the performance trend of Brands.
Consumer Insight :
- Conducts market visits to gather consumer insights and business analytics to collect competitor information and understand reason for performance/ non-performance of the Brand.
- Creates briefs for consumer studies essential for understanding the changing role of brand in consumers' lives and crafts communication briefs for the brand, based on the business challenge, marketing objective and brand task at hand.
Brand Activation & Management :
- Interfaces with internal resource/ external agencies for finalizing communication strategy, understanding effectiveness of brand messages and creative for the brand, including negotiations on timelines & cost.
- Prepares annual Calendar of Activation (COA) with cost break-up to track event activities and cost and monitors ATL & BTL planning & execution for brand building and extension in line with annual budgets.
- Drives region specific GTM and marketing and tactical interventions to drive business (like consumer promo, trade incentives, Field force incentives) and interfaces with supply chain for stock connectivity.
- Participates in product conceptualization, positioning and new product development in co-ordination with R&D, Operations and CQA and anchors for timely development and implementation of NPD launch.
Top line/ Brand Performance :
- Improvement Monitors overall Category / Brand health, product performance segment wise and aligns actions to Marketing/Brand strategy
- Achieves top line performance of the assigned category/portfolio/focus brands in line with the organizational goal.
- Conducts data analysis to understand category and loss/gain in market share and different market penetration and consumption patterns.
- Reviews generation of MIS /review decks on brand(s) assigned, category, competition and trade at regular intervals so as to result in effective brand management.
Bottom Line Improvement :
- Developing optimum formulation to protect profitability and ensures bottom line improvement through formulation change, Product Life Cycle management, ensuring product sustainability etc.
- Assists in improving P&L of the assigned portfolio by reviewing & analyzing competition price and proposing price revision once in 6 months.