Einstein Box is an early learning & STEM education start-up. We create a wide range of delightful and creative educational products for kids based on the ideology of learning by doing. Our learning kits are bestsellers in India. We are working with The Walt Disney Company, Intel, Zee, Turner, and Nestle. We have a strong presence in countries like the USA, Canada, and the UK. We are also rapidly expanding to other European & Middle Eastern countries.
Our vision is to become the World’s No. 1 early learning company & inspire the next generation of innovators and problem solvers. If you want to be a part of our journey and make a difference in the world, then read on!
You will be marketing products that reach out to millions of children globally. You will be making a significant positive impact on their learning and development.
The work profile includes:
- Leading global e-commerce sales in the US, European, and Middle Eastern markets
- Coordinating with Google, Amazon, and other digital marketing companies - to market our products & monitor and optimize advertising campaigns
- Being responsible for growth by finding crucial insights & doing data analysis & problem-solving & effectively communicating them
- Being responsible for all marketing aspects - customer research, branding, sales, etc.
Why should you join us?
- Managing partnerships with third-party logistics and service providers.
- You will be working in the CEO's office. You will be helping us shape our business strategies & will be implementing them
What are we looking for?
- You will be working in a high-growth, profitable company which will give you the perfect pre-MBA work- experience
- You will be implementing strategies in a real-world setting with instant feedback, this will help you in learning fast which will hone your problem-solving skills
- You will enjoy the ownership of being the key sales driver for an exciting young brand.
- You will dive deep into the digital marketing space in India and will learn how to scale up a D2C business
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Analytical skills - You can structure and process qualitative or quantitative data, and conclude it.
- Execution Excellence - You are detail-oriented, solution-focused, and outcome-driven. You enjoy working in a tight-knit and fast-moving environment.