1) Exploring potential business avenues for achieving increased business growth in HORECA/ Institutional Business.
2)Deliver the sales objectives of volume, value, market share and in-store execution; and acquire new food service accounts across the HORECA channel
3)Ability to deal at all levels from Unit Head Chefs and Contract Catering Managers through to Buyer level.
4) Interact with Admin managers, procurement heads, purchase managers, F&B managers, chefs & General Managers.
5) Mapping the requirement of HORECA Business providing best products and services and achieving profitability growth.
6) Ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery & service quality norms.
7) Expanding company product business in HORECA segment Define monthly and quarterly plans to drive volume, value, market share and activation in the region
8) Driving Businesses via B2B Sales. Develop different HORECA Channels.
9) Appointment of Stockiest/ distributor, & Managing a team. Maintain relations with existing Clients and Create new Clients as well.
10) Very good written and verbal communication skills.
11) Review and Reporting: Collate data and prepare reports to track various parameters e.g. Sales Efficiency, Sales Achievement.
12) Working closely with Purchase, Production, Logistics, Costing, and Marketing Department to ensure the availability of the product.
13) Visit key customer & represent the company product range. Handle customer complaints at all levels.
14) Dealing with Five Star Hotels, Restaurant chain, Bakery segment, Airport, Catering, Embassy, Hospitals, Cinemas
15) Responsible for the assigned region
16) Exposure to premium product Selling a Must