Role : Risk Policy
Key Tasks and Responsibilities :
- Regular tracking and monitoring of the portfolio to analyse its performance.
- Monitoring of early delinquency triggers and initiating corrective actions, if required.
- Periodical presentation of key portfolio indicators to stakeholders.
- Policy formulation in conjunction with portfolio performance, laid down internal risk guidelines and/or macro-economic factors.
- Discussion with various stakeholders like product and underwriting / credit team on portfolio performances and suggested policy revisions.
- Co-ordination with technical team to configure/reconfigure policy norms in system.
- Providing inputs for development of various risk based scorecards and leading such projects. Periodically reviewing the usability and deployment of these scorecards in the system and by the credit teams.
- Regular filing of reports/returns with regulatory authority(ies) within stipulated timelines.
- Regular preparation and publishing of dashboards and portfolio MIS to senior management.
- Identifying segments for new product/program launches having scope for higher business volumes with minimal risk.
- Provide accurate and relevant data during various audits (Statutory / Internal / Operational risk etc.) and help closure of points to satisfaction without any adverse comments.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (Fresher)
- Sound judgement, with a strong sense of personal accountability and integrity
- Ability to analyse data from risk perspective and provide meaningful insights
- Well versed with MS office (Excel, PowerPoint decks, word document)
- Excellent communication skills and strong business writing skills