Job Profile : Business Development Intern
Job Description :
1. Inspecting student' career-related aspirations, concerns, and uncertainties throughout the consultation process.
2. Reviewing student' personal and educational undertakings and how the manifestation of these might inform their prospective job-related choices.
3. Guiding clients through the completion of aptitude, personality, and adjacent tests.
4. Proposing career-related options that are congruent with your substantiated insights.
5. Providing them a complete information about the Courses which course is beneficial to them.
6. Informing student about potential shortcomings in their skill sets and devising strategies to remedy these.
7. Pinpointing and informing student of potentially helpful career-related opportunities.
8. Supporting and managing customer relationships.
9. Documenting the sales process and closing.
10. Identifying and developing new opportunities
11. Working closely with the senior management.
12.Help students locate sources of financial support to pay for school and other training programs.
13.Advise students about what courses and educational programs they need for particular careers.
Additional information :
Internship Duration : 3 to 6 month
Package : 15 to 20k per month+ Incentive
Location - Gurgaon