Key Responsibility Area :
- Champion EdTerra's digital presence by drafting and implementing a social media campaign/content calendar for the year/seasons/platforms.
- Create an annual social media brand action plan and budget and implement the same.
- Cultivate social media audiences in the target customer groups and keep interactions active.
- Develop and use B2B and B2C databases and establish a system of using Google and social media analytics.
Online Brand Presence/ Digital Marketing
- Help develop EdTerra's new website centered on the new positioning statement and highlighting our digital advantage.
- Establish an email marketing system for reaching out to clients catching special occasions and special communications and announcements to support new product launch and to generate leads for both B2B and B2C.
Digital Content Creation :
- Find avenues for generation of attention-worthy and engaging content by connecting with and creating alliances with other famous brands, educators, teachers, historians and other prominent relevant figures who could be valuable for marketing our educational products.
- Develop and deliver the social media content in collaboration with in-house and an external graphic design and media team.
- MBA in Marketing from a leading institute or university.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Understanding of image/audio/video and content creation tools such as Adobe Suite and Canva would be an advantage
- Understanding of digital marketing tools like SurveyMonkey and Mail Chimp would be a plus