Senior Software Engineer and Solutions Architect
What you will do (Main responsibility):
- You will architect platforms and products completely ground up that addresses the needs in all aspects of LMS, including content authoring, content management, content delivery.
- You will recommend and build adaptive learning solutions based on content and learner analytics.
- You will be responsible for the entire technology stack required to run the LMS.
- You will provide technical support across all departments.
- Develop and maintain a web application and LMS mobile application.
- Configure and optimize cloud hosting of the web application and mobile application in AWS.
- You will scale and load balance the application as required to meet requirements.
- You will recommend and ensure that the LMS is running with minimum downtime and mechanisms are in place to ensure that that the LMS is failproof; with no data loss or availability issues.
- You will recommend and implementing remote virtual working environments for remote employees.
- Recommend and implementing video transcoding to optimize the streaming and delivery of video lessons across learners globally.
- Implement cyber security aspects.
- Rigorously test the web site and use debugging tools like chrome inspector, firebug as well as perform performance and intrusion testing on the website.
Background / Experience
- At least 6 years experience in an EdTech company in a similar role.
- experience in creating and maintain websites built using WordPress
- Web hosting and scaling in cloud implementations.
- Experience in Web app and native Mobile app development using React Native/Angular/Flutter.
- Experience in creating virtual computing environments for remote employees.
- leverage strategies to build systems that improve learner experience.
- Experience with effort estimations and creating architectural documents and diagrams to convey the architectural summary of the platform.
- Self-starter and highly quality oriented with experience working with teams across geographies and time-zones.
- Demonstrated ability to use discretion and make sound decisions and maintain confidentiality.
- Willingness to work flexible hours with minimum supervision.
- AWS Certification in an advantage.
Interested Candidates Send your CV`s to