Full Job Description
1) Co-ordinate and create the multidimensional reports to showcasing the key performance indicators with on time delivery.
acknowledge customer related queries/request to his/her respective activity with consultation of TL and SME.
2) Creation, Updating & Validation of Process documents
3) Co-ordinate with various stakeholders situated across globe on data collection and updating the same in Financial system Cost Out system for reporting.
4) Handle large data sets on excel spreadsheet with through understanding of Excel functions and formulas (Cell Referencing, Vlookup, Hlookup, If conditions etc, Pivot Table Reports).
5) Advance Excel with hands on experience on creation of Dashboards and Scorecards for Business Reporting
6) Cost out database creation and update in the tool and generate reports (in Insight)
7) Data extraction and consolidation from multiple SCM systems & tools for data analysis and reporting (i.e., Financial systems, Supplier Gateway, extracts/ interfaces with ERP-Shared Services centers, WISPER, and Enterprise Data Warehousing).
8) Drive the standardization of the process across all businesses and functions.
9) Conduct UAT testing on CODB tool to ensure the deployment.
10) Power BI dashboard dashboard creation and deployment.
11) VBA Automation to enhance the efficiency and generate the Productivity by removing repetative steps.
12) Hands on experience for Python and Machine Learning Algorithms.
13) Strong communication skills to handle stakeholder queries and adhoc support globally
Any Graduate/Post Graduate with 3 to 5 years relevant experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No