Assistant/Deputy Manager Tea Exports
Place of Posting :Cochin
Age Limit :25-35 Years
CTC/Compensation : 5.0 - 9.0 LPA + Accommodation
Qualification :MBA in Sales & Marketing / Similar Qualification
Experience : 3-5 Years in the export of food products preferably from the tea exporting industry or international tea sales.
- To boost up the exports volume
- To identify and develop new customers outside India
- To retain/service the existing channel of customers
Main Responsibilities :
- Frequent Interaction with Tea Buyers abroad to sell our teas
- Servicing the Buyer with after-sales
- Identify the lucrative market abroad and forward selling the Teas
- To explore new geographies for Tea Market
- Routine monitoring of the trends in the commodity and currency markets.
- Attending the enquiries, coordinating for the dispatch of samples, Providing price offers, order collection and execution.
- Demand planning and preparing long-term and short-term forecast
- Coordination with factory team for QC.
Skills Required :
- Selling & Persuasion Skills
- Knowledge in Export Trade
- Negotiation Skills
- Good Knowledge in Tea Market Proactiveness
- Expert in MS Excel