At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
The Account Coordinator is responsible for supporting the execution of Account strategy through provision of administration, coordination, content development and operations support. This role will also support the Regions in driving the account management excellence and provide the Account Acceleration support. The GDS Account Coordinator will directly work with the core account team in the Region including the AM, CE or the GCSP and will be in a non-client proximate location.
Essential Functions of the Job:
Account Management & Acceleration Support:
Expected to champion and lead the priority account management program for the designated accounts using the Account Management Framework (AMF).
- Liaison with Regional account team to support them on account acceleration exercise starting from building account strategy, planning, execution of account strategy and performance reporting.
- Understand the strategic communication and stakeholder engagement requirements to progress the account plan agenda and work with global teams to respond and deploy.
- Prepare the global account meeting materials and support to facilitate region account team meetings. Send updated account and sector content and information.
- Liaison and work with Region account teams and internal business services groups to leverage potential areas of opportunity and coordinate with other non- BD functions to gather and provide relevant information to the account teams, build processes for the execution of account management tasks, and ensure effective transition of work to the remote GDS support platform.
- Act as a single point of contact for the account team and play an integral role in driving the account management excellence.
- Provide administrative and project management support in establishing the performance reviews and provide insights on key metrics through dashboards
- Engage, support, and assist the Account leadership in collating best practices and drive operational consistency
- Plan the ASQs in Matrix and support the Account team in driving the ASQ/ESQ including post ASQ/ESQ actions
- Responsible for project management, quality control, review of deliverables, and for embedding the principles of exceptional client service of being connected, responsive and insightful in our support to the account teams.
- Accelerate strategy execution, particularly around prioritized Regions and strategic solutions
- Position requires high level of judgment and independence hence strategic focus must be demonstrated on a regular basis
- Understand market trends, what is on our clients’ agenda and how these translate into revenue generating opportunities. Monitor solution revenue to understand success, opportunities, under performance
- Individually contribute and add value to complex account & business development needs, including global account planning, go-to-market research & strategy, pursuit/sales support, pitch development, among others
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
- Adoption of self-help tools within Area/Regions and accounts
- Ability to conduct on time analysis and reporting of data to enable strategic decision making
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- There are no direct supervisory responsibilities
- Ability to build internal and external relationships
- Ability to clearly articulate the perspective & communicate with stakeholders
- Demonstrate ability to adapt to new technology
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong team building and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
- Depending on regional geography, some travel is required as well as attending account leadership meetings/training. From time to time, internal and external obligations may require working after normal business hours
- University/Bachelor degree required
- Post Graduate in business management – preferably an MBA
(This should be modified per region to meet cultural education requirements as determined by recruiting)
- 3-6 better to look for 4 years to 8 years’ experience range for this role as it is Senior Associate level. years of experience plus previous sales, marketing, business development experience would be preferable
Expected to remain current on relevant EY training and curriculum (e.g. Account Management Framework (AMF), Lead Badges, among others
Note: This job description is intended as a guide to reflect the principal purpose of the job. However, it is not an all-inclusive listing of the required job responsibilities and these may vary depending on the particular geographic location of the job and/or the manager. Further, the job description is subject to change at the discretion of management.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.