At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Position Summary / Overview (4 to 5 lines summarizing the JD )
EY is looking for inspired, result oriented and quality focused professionals with strong consulting and technical background to provide consulting services to various Agile Digital Transformation and implementation projects for our Financial Services clients across the MENA region. The candidate should be able to act as an Agile Coach and be familiar with Agile best practices in the region. The role sits within the Technology Transformation team under Technology Consulting practice.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Represent EY by showcasing the firm’s strong capabilities and extensive experience in Solutions Architecting independently and as part of Digital Transformation Strategy for Financial Services.
- Contribute to and be involved in Go-To-Market activities including sales, pre-sales, business development for the firm and should be actively engaged in responding to RFPs, Oral presentations to clients and negotiations
- Help scale Agile methodologies across projects, departments, client and partner organizations to speed-up time-to-market, enhance quality, raise employee capabilities and confidence, and should contribute
towards making client organizations as adaptive as possible.
- Effectively leverage the global capabilities and resources of EY, its alliance partners, professional and certification bodies promoting Agile, and provide best-in-class consulting services on Agile on engagements solving complex business problems and enable digital transformation journey of the client.
- Provide advice and coaching on Agile practices and frameworks to Financial Services Client’s executive leadership, senior management and the entire hierarchy of their Business and IT teams. Financial Services (FS) includes (but not limited to) Traditional and Digital Banking, Wealth and Asset Management, Insurance, Card and Payments, and Capital Markets.
- Work in high-impact project team, owning a distinct aspect of the project
- Embed new ways of working in teams and organizations via a unique design, train, coach and embed approach
- Build and develop the Agile delivery capability through pro-active engagement with EY practice teams, partners and clients.
- Perform sales, pre-sales, business development for the firm and actively engage in responding to RFPs, Oral pitches and negotiations
- Plan and run workshops for Client’s Business and Technology Executives involving client partners and vendors, on adopting and implementing Agile exclusively or as part of Digital Transformation,
addressing Business, Digital and IT Strategy and objectives of the client.
- Work closely with professionals spanning Industry/Sector/Functional SMRs, IT/Digital strategy and architecture disciplines (business, enterprise, application, infrastructure, security and data), product management, delivery management, service management and change management to accelerate our clients’ Agile adoption and maturity definition, and transformation journey, leveraging internal capabilities and tapping into an ecosystem of partners and industry and professional bodies, vendors and service providers.
- Independently define and present various Agile methodologies, frameworks and maturity models for client organizational and programme setup and contribute to their Digital Transformation roadmaps in alignment with overall business strategy and architecture.
- Develop architectural views on solutions in accordance with one of the more common Agile frameworks (e.g. SCRUM, SAFe, KANBAN, XP, DSDM).
- Develop technical and commercial business cases for clients to invest in tools, infrastructure and people capabilities, and present it at various levels of client organization in line with their priorities, maturity and digital transformation roadmap
- Anticipate and understand major changes and trends in Agile, program management, FS and Digital domains to enable the client to succeed in a competitive landscape.
- Actively develop and contribute to Agile CoE covering all streams and forms of Agile with focus on FS sector and Digital.
- Perform broad-spectrum and in-depth research on Agile and software delivery and implementation models and frameworks, tools and technologies, market and industry trends, evaluate Agile
management tools, vendors and Agile training service providers and present perspectives and recommendations to clients and EY practice firms.
- Communicate with the various onsite and/or offshore stakeholders and coordinators on a regular basis to ensure smooth execution of responsibilities.
- Complete assigned tasks in a timely manner, within budget and at highest quality and provide regular status reporting to clients, managers and leadership.
- Counsel, mentor and manage peers and team members to help them realise their fullest potential and actively encourage and practice diversity and inclusiveness
- Open to travelling extensively to MENA region and work directly with EY clients on projects.
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE
- Excellent stakeholder engagement, people management and communication skills
- Experience working in or with Agile teams, or equivalent experience with a strong understanding of Agile principles
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Expertise in coaching and mentoring leaders at all levels in understanding and applying Agile principles
- Demonstrates depth of understanding of industry trends, business drivers and ability to navigate complex organizational business problems
- Have strong academics or proven ability to deliver tangible business value
- 5-7 years of experience in a multinational firm (Big four or Tier 1 consulting perferrable)
- 4+ years’ experience in hands-on Agile practice and coaching, and ideally as Scrum master (Scrum Master for Scrum of Scrums), preferably for large implementations in roles such as Scrum Master of FS Digital and Core Banking Systems such as Temenos, Finacle, Oracle Banking systems, Fiserv
- 2-3 years’ experience in hands-on Agile practice and coaching for projects and programs involving Digital Technology solutioning and implementation from FS sector perspective including Blockchain, AI/ML, Cloud (Azure/AWS/Google Cloud), Big Data, Omni Channel Technologies, Intelligent Automation and RPA
- Extensive and global experience in leading agile implementation and coaching for small to large scale technology implementation engagements, individually as a consultant and as part of the large transformation and implementation teams.
- Experience in creating and conducting impactful client presentations and articulate the deliverables to clients at various levels starting from junior staff to CXO and Board
- Experience in running physical and virtual training sessions and workshops independently and well versed with tools and technologies.
- Demonstrable professional technical writing expertise, visual representation and language skills.
- Experience in working with clients in MENA GCC countries highly desirable.
- BTech/MCA from a reputed institution preferably with sound Project management, Change Management and Financial Services (FS) domain experience in two or more of the following – Traditional (Core) and Digital Banking, Card and Payments, Wealth and Asset Management, Insurance and Capital Markets. MBA is preferable.
- Possess deep understanding and exposure to Agile delivery, DevOps, CMMi and industry standard delivery and quality frameworks and tools like Jira and VersionOne.
- Certified Agile Coach and Certified Scrum Master from Scrum Alliance, SAFe Agilist, PMI-ACP, Kanban University certification preferred
- PMP, Change Management – ProSci/CCMP, DevOps and COBIT certification is highly desirable
- Experienced in training, productivity and diagramming tools like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Mural, TEAMs/Webex, PowerApps
KNOWLEDGE OF SOLUTIONS (IF APPLICABLE)
ADDITIONAL NOTES (IF APPLICABLE)
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.