At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Senior IT Strategy and Digital Transformation Consultant
- EY is looking for inspired, result oriented and quality focused professional with strong consulting and technical skills to provide consulting services and execute on various IT Strategy, Enterprise Architecture and Digital Transformation projects for our clients across the MENA region and industry sectors, and to grow the Technology Transformation team under Technology Consulting,
- The candidate must be able to represent EY to showcase the firm’s strong capability and extensive experience in IT Strategy, Architecture and Digital Transformation
- The candidate may need to contribute and involve in Go-To-Market activities including sales, pre-sales, business development for the firm and actively engage in responding to RFPs, Oral presentations to clients and negotiations
- The candidate will be expected to effectively leverage the global capabilities and resources of EY, its alliance partners, external technology and digital service providers, vendors and provide best-in-class consulting services on IT and Digital strategy, enterprise architecture, solutions to complex business problems and enable the digital transformation journey of the client.
- Build and develop the IT Strategy and Digital Transformation capability through the pro-active engagement with EY practice teams and clients.
- Perform sales, pre-sales, business development for the firm and actively engage in responding to RFPs, Oral pitches and negotiations
- Plan and run workshops involving Business and Technology Executives on IT Strategy and Digital Transformation of our clients, their partners and vendors
- Define and build practices and roadmap to break down silos and empowering the client organization to deliver an omni-channel brand experience to all its stakeholders and customers.
- Develop appropriate IT policies, procedures and practices in relations to governance and planning functions as per the IT governance and delivery standards
- Provide support in monitoring effective implementations of the IT policies and procedures
- Provide necessary awareness for the IT policies and procedures
- Provide expert advice and support to the IT Management to deliver services as required and manage the overall IT Plans and budget from planning and governance point of view.
- Anticipate and understand major technology changes and digital trends to enable the client to succeed in the competitive landscape.
- Individual would be expected to cover a significant subset of the following capabilities and skills:
- Provide strategic advice for future investment as part of IT Strategy and Digital Transformation agenda, in client’s ICT ecosystem, with focus on adopting Digital and IT best practices, processes and technology to support its business objectives.
- Create an IT compliance training and awareness program targeting end-user community on the relevant IT compliance requirements and certify their adherence to the relevant IT compliance controls.
- Evaluation of IT controls to address findings of internal and external IT audits.
- Determine and maintain an inventory of all regulatory, commercial and organizational technology compliance requirements.
- Facilitate the creation and modification of all technology compliance policies.
- Create IT compliance risk assessment framework and set processes in place which enables client to periodically assess the regulatory, commercial and organizational, inherent and residual IT compliance risks.
- Identify the associated IT compliance control gaps and oversee the documentation, implementation and testing of the entire IT compliance control portfolio.
- Develop and direct IT compliance control monitoring programs to ensure IT compliance-related risks are managed to the appropriate level of acceptable residual risk.
- Implement and maintain an IT compliance issue management tracking and resolution process that will address known issues, according to the severity and potential impact to the organization.
- Assist clients to create reports on IT compliance risk and control effectiveness to key stakeholders such as IT-business unit management, senior management, the board of directors, legal management, regulators, internal/external auditors, etc.
- Assist business and IT managers with the acquisition of tools and expertise to assist with IT compliance-related projects and initiatives.
- Interface and communicate with the various onsite and/or offshore stakeholders and coordinators on a regular basis to ensure smooth execution of responsibilities and demonstrate value.
- Timely completion of assigned tasks on time within budget and provide regular status reporting to clients, managers and leadership
- Counsel, Mentor and Manage team members to help them realise their fullest potential and actively encourage diversity and inclusiveness
Skills and Qualifications
- BTech/MBA/MCA in a reputed institution with a sound industry/domain experience (preferably government/ public sector, Oil and Gas, BFSI) and relevant experience with 5-10 years.
- Have experience in Big-4s, IT Industry Majors or Management Consulting firms in direct client consulting roles
- Experience in building IT Strategy, IT Governance and Digital Transformation capabilities and practice COEs and teams.
- Possess excellent people interfacing, negotiation and management skills.
- Preferably be well versed with industry standards like COBIT, ISO 27001, ITIL, TOGAF
- Open to travelling to MENA region and work directly with EY clients on projects.
- Experience in creating and conducting impactful client presentations and articulate the technical and non-technical deliverables to clients at various levels starting from junior staff to CXO and Board
- Experience in running physical and virtual workshops independently and well versed with tools and technologies to enable the same.
- Experience in creating IT Policies & Procedures in line with Digital Enablement and/or Transformation
- The candidate should have experience in working directly with the End customer
- IT Audit, IT Risk management and/or IT Compliance.
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance tools and policy/procedure development.
- IT risk and security standards (e.g. COBIT, ISO, NIST, C2M2) preferred.
- Demonstrable professional technical writing expertise, visual representation and language skills.
- Experienced in strategy management and enterprise performance tools as well as productivity and diagramming tools like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Experience in working with clients in MENA GCC countries desirable.
- Membership in technology and industry bodies and online communities is desirable./
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.