Business Development / Institutional Sales / B2B Sales / Education Industry
- We are looking for an energetic self-starter Business Development Associate to fuel our growth and help drive our sales and grow the business with the highest passion and commitment to keeping up the image of the organization and ensuring the ultimate mission of Education to Employment. This is an excellent opportunity with unlimited potential for a self-driven, tenacious, intelligent, articulate, ambitious, and intuitive individual who enjoys the fast-paced work environment and is looking to establish a career in a start-up environment.
- Contact and meet College Management, and Students and sell the idea and product
- Develop and implement sales strategies
- Be accountable for revenue generation.
- Conduct market research and identify potential clients.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Assist in determining product pricing and revenue models
- Familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various
- levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Passionate about Sales and Business Development
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High energy and enthusiasm with an attitude of making it happen
- Strong sense of discipline and resilience
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets
- Achieve sales figures every month.
- Quick Learner
- A knack for sales and positioning our product.
- Efficient at utilizing computer-based tools such as MS Office to accomplish tasks and communicate with others.
- Excellent time management and organization
- Ability to build rapport and create professional relationships
- Time management and planning skills
- Must have a Laptop, Smartphone with proper internet connection and a two-wheeler.
Education And Experience :
- Graduate/MBA/Post-graduate in any discipline.
- 5- 7 years of prior business development and sales experience.
- Experience in College Connections will be an added advantage
Salary : 400,000.00 - 600,000.00 per yearFound this job inappropriate? Report to us