ESN Technologies is a CMM level 3, Microsoft Gold Partner, ISO 9000 company founded in 1997 that helps its clients transform their business with the next wave of innovations in the digital age. It is an offshore development centre for its sister concern - Everest Consultants, Inc., headquartered in Oregon, US. We support our clients at any and every stage of development - from POC or product design to enhancing their products or web applications. Whether it is developing applications for the cloud, enabling applications with the latest in business intelligence and analytics, building intelligent software, or engineering device software, we can scale project teams with our global development centre. ESN serves a range of companies from start-ups to established firms In North America and beyond!
Job Summary :
- We are working internally as well as with our clients to provide software solutions in Application Development, Cloud, Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Data & Analytics, Healthcare, Revenue Cycle Management etc., but not limited to it.
- This is a great opportunity to work on meaningful projects that impact people's lives! If you are a passionate go-getter looking for a challenge, to contribute and to grow, we- d like to discuss further with you.
Job Responsibilities :
As a BDE, you'll be part of the ESN sales team and play an integral role in accelerating our growth.
- You will be responsible for lead generation, bringing in new clients by mapping their needs, identifying and engaging with decision-makers, demonstrating ESN capabilities & services and convincing them to try.
- Research and target relevant companies using the latest prospecting tools
- Learn and demonstrate ESN capabilities to new prospective customers
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects
- Consistently track prospect data, activities, and pipeline in CRM
Job Requirements :
- 1-4 years work experience in marketing or sales
- Ability to Research and qualify leads
- Strong knowledge of IT terminology or a short/quick learning curve for technology
- Good communication skills
- Cold calling experience
- Be able to present the company and its services
- Generate leads in an assigned territory
- Good team player who can work well with peers and managers
- Resilient with a strong internal motivation to succeed
- Education : Good academic background with a bachelor's degree