We are looking for a highly talented, motivated and proactive Senior Software Developer to join our Credit Services Core Engineering Development team to be the Technical Leader of our India based team.
The person will be required to participate in core activities of development efforts, like planning and estimating, designing and coding, installing products and supporting production environments. The individual must also have excellent communication skills.
- Provide technical leadership to India base Scrum Team with an advanced understanding of system integration, test planning, scripting, and troubleshooting
- Actively participate and support Backlog Grooming process by working with the Product Owner, Scrum Master, Scrum Team and other stakeholders to make sure requirements are properly captured in Stories that Scrum Team will be ultimately responsible for delivering
- Proactively work the external dependencies to remove any technical roadblocks for the Scrum Team and successfully deliver on Sprint Backlog by coordinating with the Scrum Master, the Project Manager, the Technical Manager and other Experian teams such as infrastructure or development teams in India or US
- Assists and mentors less-experienced team members
- Reviews project proposals, evaluates alternatives, provides estimates and makes recommendations
- Analyzes and estimates system feasibility, program estimations and general project status.
- Communicates appropriate information to managers and end-users.
- Designs, defines and document specifications for systems
- Identifies potential process improvement areas and suggests options and recommends approaches
- Identifies and resolves complex programming problems for applications and database software
- Analyzes program performance during execution while using various programming languages and techniques.
- Codes programs in one or more programming languages, for a specific assigned website, services, software system or systems.
- Maintains and enhances existing code, performs software testing, and participates in implementation.
- Tests and debugs programs to ensure precision and efficiency of coding.
- Troubleshoots and revises all custom applications
- Writes and maintains clear and complete documentation of program functions and modifications.
- Participate in on-call rotation and provide after hour supports to resolve production issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in a computing environment with multiple programming languages
- Strong knowledge in multiple programming languages and operating environments.
- Must have good knowledge of Java and J2EE
- Must have Experience working with RESTful web services (JSON, JWT)
- Must have Experience working with Java Frameworks (Spring, Springboot, Strut)
- Experience on kubernetes, openshift and containerization is highly desirable
- Experience in Cloud Native development is highly desirable
- Experience working with Java script frameworks (EXT, JQuery)
- Experience working with front-end Java script app and frameworks
- Experience working with SQL and knowleagable on relational Database concepts
- Experience with LINUX/UNIX creating basic scripts using UNIX standard utilities such grep, awk, sed, etc.
- Experience in C/C++ to understand and reverse engineer on legacy systems
- Experience in Monolithic Legacy systems migration/redesign
- Experience working with Version Control tools (SVN, GIT)
- Strong knowledge of software development and project management methodologies
- Must have experience with Scrum or other Agile processes
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
Job Type: Full-timeFound this job inappropriate? Report to us