We are looking for a Collaboration Developer who can work on SharePoint Online and O365 offerings like SPFx, PowerApps & Power Automate etc. A successful candidate for this position will be able to demonstrate proficiency with the design, development and implementation of Microsoft SharePoint solutions and exhibit strong technical aptitude as well as project management, documentation and communication skills. Please find below the skill and responsibilities required for this role:
- Ability to analyze customer needs, document requirements, and design technical solutions.
- Design and implement Office 365 and related technologies including but not limited to SharePoint, Power Apps and Power Automate
- Assist in guiding and training end-users
- Must be able to lead technical meetings and discussions
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent people skills with ability to handle difficult situations .
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have 4+ years of experience with deep understanding of Microsoft collaboration & productivity stack including Office 365 SharePoint Online, workflows, etc.
- Must have 2+ years of experience on SharePoint Framework (SPFx), Power App and Power Automate
- Should have good Knowledge of Responsive Design and its integration with SharePoint.
- SharePoint Development certification will be an added advantage.
- Good problem-solving skills and interpersonal skills
- Should have good written and verbal communication.