As a Technical Business System Analyst Intern, you support strategic platforms (Atlassian(Jira/Confluence Stack and Servicenow) related tools across Dropbox. Jira and Servicenow are strategic platform and applications used by most teams across Dropbox and you will talk to different stake holders how the platform is used across the organization and capture the use cases. You will be responsible for capturing the use cases, understanding the requirements and creating the technical requirements, integrations, configurations, reporting evaluating, You will be a key partner working with internal PMOs and Servicenow/Jira SME’s across the organization to align to our SDLC and best practices. You are naturally curious and like to solve problems. You are customer-centric and willing to learn.
- Gather requirements for business processes, and determine ways to optimize/improve workflows, as well as identify where functionality can/cannot meet user requests.
- Develop metrics dashboards and advanced filters in Jira/Servicenow to provide end-users and business leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports
- Create training material and standard operating procedure documentation.
- Co-ordinate with SME’s, stakeholders, PM’s to plan and communicate the platform changes/configurations
- Coordinate and participate in testing, as well as go-live support
- willing to do project management activities
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree (graduating in/after Dec 2023) in Business, Information Systems, Business Analytics (or similar)
- Experience gathering requirements and technical troubleshooting
- Solid understanding of Agile principles and project management methodologies
- Ability to understand and write SQL (Structured Query Language)
- Good communication skills